Spiral Realms

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Mon Dec 2 21:34:46 EST 1996

----------
From:   Max Wilcox[SMTP:s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU]
Sent:   Monday, December 02, 1996 6:08 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        HW: Spiral Realms

Hi all,
        I've been listening to Spiral Realms' Solar Wind album a lot recently,
and I was thinking of ordering their other albums - G9 and Eos. What do
people think of them? I LOVE the stuff of theirs that I have heard so
far - I've heard a couple of their studio songs from various
compilations, and am impressed with all of it.
        Any recomendations?

- Max Wilcox

Get the Crystal Jungles Of Eos NOW, if you like the others. I think that CJoE is the best of
all three. More music (right at one hour) and the tunes are downright catchy. Lotsa NASA samples,
too...

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com