HW: OVER CALVERT's DEAD BODY!!!!!

Tue Dec 3 05:28:40 EST 1996

On tis 3 dec 1996 16.59 "Troy Harris" <tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU>
wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Dave Berry wrote:
> > I thought most bands played old tracks on live albums?
>
>  Yeah, correcto-mundo.  But NOT usually on STUDIO albums.

    On the other hand, if we are counting "Mask of Morning" as an "old
track" then I really can't complain.  That remains one of my favorite
neo-Hawkwind tracks as well as one of my favorite Hawkwind tracks, full
stop.  I don't understand why Dave didn't just whip up some new lyrics and
call it an entirely different song ... (who would have noticed?)

Cheers,
Carl

ObTape: _Manic Frustration_, Trouble