BOC, first album

skarsol skarsol at EROLS.COM
Tue Dec 3 03:34:51 EST 1996

Albert T Bouchard wrote:

> rj wrote:
>
> >at a philadelphia gig in 93 or thereabouts,i saw boc at the chestnut
> >cabaret.i talked to eric after the gig,and i believe it was his
> >negative attitude that sort of doused my boc flame.he was apparently
> >down on the band,and on philadelphia gigs in general.it was rather
> >unpleasant. :(   rj
>
> Would it help if you knew that in all the music of BOC, past and =present=
> he's the most minor player?
>
> Al

heh,well,i realize that,now.at the time,i was not as well informed.i
mean it is
fairly safe to say im over it.;) i mean,there's no boycott or anything.i
have
since then bought the few remaining albums on cd,which i already had on
lp.
btw- you wouldn't happen to remember what ever happened to that jacket
would you?
;) that was the tour you did with dokken and zebra.i think you were in
hawaii
or someplace the gig before,cos eric was drinking hawaiian <sp?> beer.
rj