OFF: Onstage Electrocutions

skarsol skarsol at EROLS.COM
Tue Dec 3 03:41:11 EST 1996

Keith A Henderson wrote:

> > >Didn't the same thing happen to Gary Thain of Uriah Heep
> >
> >   Yup. Twice. He died some time later.  Had damn bad hair, too.
>
> I seem to remember it happening to one of the guitarists from Girlschool, too.
> (Don't ask me why I recall that piece of worthless trivia.)
>

> Keith H. (FAA)

i know why you remembered.there is a very vague hw connection.i talked
to doug smith
recently,and the possibility that paul mentioned about hw continuing on
eventually
to india came up(i have friends there).and he brought up the fact that
he managed
a trip to india for girlschool(of whom i dont think ive heard).there's
another
pointless bit of trivia for you. rj