HW: OVER CALVERT's DEAD BODY!!!!!

Christian Mumford christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Tue Dec 3 09:22:39 EST 1996

>> > I thought most bands played old tracks on live albums?
>> >

>>  Yeah, correcto-mundo.  But NOT usually on STUDIO albums.

>> On Mon, 2 Dec 1996, Dave Berry wrote:

>They just needed new lyrics to be completely new songs.
>Death Trap doesn't fit this model though, which is why I think it
>would have been better left off the studio album.
>
>Dave.

They started a bad trend with the Sonic Attack album in '81 - so it's not like
it's a new thing... Now, if only they released _less_ albums, they'd have
time to come up with new stuff instead of recycling old stuff :).

Christian