BOC, first album

Jason Scruton scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Tue Dec 3 10:32:43 EST 1996

Well Christian,

>and others. Anyway, the BOC stuff prompted me to pick up 'Career of Evil', and
>then some months later I found this list - and eventually picked up the
>'Workshop of the Telescopes' compilation. Now I'm eyeballing that used copy of
>'Imaginos' at the second hand store across town... I traded off the box set
>after I got my fix tho'. Why are no 'Imaginos' tracks on either of the BOC
>comps. BTW?
Probably because its debateable(sp?) whether its a full fledged BOC album
and it usually the practice for most compilations to stick to the era in
which a band had a fair amount of commercial appeal/success.  But some of
those tunes do truly deserve to go on a "best of" package.

(the stop button is pressed when the thought of asking the list what its
"Best of BOC" CD/LP/8 track would look like)

pacing anxiously in front of the mailbox for Box of Hammers,
Jason