BOC: Bloom

Tue Dec 3 12:53:33 EST 1996

>You may want to add future to this also.  At Jaxx Eric sang one song and
timidly sat behind the keys all night long.  Not like him at all.  Eric
is either in the midst of bad health or the band is moving forward by
making Buck the front man.  Buck singing Cities on Flame was one of the
most unusual things I have heard in a looooong time.

Rumor has it that Eric has been resting his voice for the new album and
beyond.  He presumably strained it pretty good several months ago and
never properly rested it as BOC was touring.  I'll be interested in seeing
what happens at BOC's upcoming show in Indy.

John