HW: old hat. was:OVER CALVERT's DEAD BODY!!!!!

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Wed Dec 4 05:35:00 EST 1996

On 03 Dec 22:41, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
>      But where now are the likes of "7 by 7", "Down Through the Night",
> "Lord of Light", "Space is Deep", "Time We Left", "Psychedelic Warlords",
> "You Better Believe It", "Paradox", "Assault & Battery", "Golden Void",
> etc.?
>
>      Well, there's Alan Davey writing "LSD", "Sputnik Stan", "Xenomorph"

The lyrics to LSD aren't much to write home about (good music though).
I'm not keen on the lyrics on "Captured Rotation", either.

>      Best Brock moments of the decade (IMO) go to "Mask of Morning", "Alien
> (I Am)", and "Love in Space".  I can't imagine the lyrics to "Love in
> Space" took long, and he already _had_ the lyrics to "Mask of Morning".

I like the lyrics of "Secret Agent"; they're genuinely funny.

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.