BOC: Bloom

M R Godwin hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK
Wed Dec 4 06:14:46 EST 1996

On Tue, 3 Dec 1996, Joseph M. Lofft wrote:
>     Lets hope this is the case.  I'll be the first to admit that Bucks
>     voice is better than Eric's, but wihout Eric, it wouldn't bee the same.
>     Eric puts the "Blue" in Blue Oyster Cult....

That's right about Eric; but I can't agree about Buck's voice. Could
anyone stand listening to 'Flat Out' all the way through? He's fine for
numbers specially tailored to his vocal sound ('Burning for You' for
instance), but there's no real light and shade - he just double tracks the
vocals for the catchy bits.

- Mike Godwin