HW: old hat. was:OVER CALVERT's DEAD BODY!!!!!

Wed Dec 4 06:49:10 EST 1996

> --On ons 4 dec 1996 10.25 "Andrew Gilham" <Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM> wrote:
> >    But where now are the likes of "7 by 7",  [etc]
>
> I thought "Alien (I Am)" was in that vein?

     Yes, but there should be *MORE* of it!

     Consider _Doremi_.  Every song is classic Hawkwind and they even could
have done more electronic noodling than the fifty seconds of "One Change"
without damaging credibility.  Consider _HotMG_.  Five out of nine tracks
are classic Brock (and the others are also keen, even the proto-ambient
pieces).  Ubi sunt?

Cheers,
Carl