HW: old hat. was:OVER CALVERT's DEAD BODY!!!!!

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Wed Dec 4 07:04:17 EST 1996

RJ says:

>he was particularly happy with his use of the
>word
>'allotrios',which,he said,was a latin word meaning something like
>twin,or doppel-
>ganger (i cant remember exactly,we were having a lot of fun).i have not
>been able to
>find this word or any form of it in a dictionary..

>From Chambers dictionary:

These (and others) are English words:

>allot'ropy noun the property (especially in chemical elements such as
>carbon) of existing in more than one form. allotrop'ic adjective.
>
> allotrop'ic adjective.

But they're all from the Greek root:

>»Greek "allotrios", alien

Personally, I don't think Ron's lyrics are a patch on Bob's - in fact they
seem a bit school-magazine standard (which Lemmy used to edit :) - but chacun
a son gout, I guess.

- Andy