BOC: Bloom

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Dec 4 10:14:24 EST 1996

  Hey Guys!

  In all fairness to EB, he is the guy who does the most work at the
moment for BOC, IMHO.  Not necessarily in the studio, or composition, but
in promo and the like.

 I have written to all the dudes in the band (Original lineup), except
JB, who would have been next,and EB and AB are the only two who have ever
replied.  (Thanks Al). Eric is always prompt in his replies as well, and
seems to have an interest in the fans at least to some degree these days.

  EB is also the interview dude, has good presence and manner during an
interview as well.  (Not at all like Allen L.)  :).  He is good for the
band.

  He is cool on stage as well.  Though, as an Aussie, I have never been
blessed with the real buzz, on the vids he is ace.  (BTW, the bit on D&S
from live '76 is plain old silly these days, but it is good for a quaint
look at
nostalgia).  I wonder how many pairs of sunglasses he has gone through,
and if he and Ian Hunter are in some kind of "shades for rockers"mailing
list on the net. :)

 Did He really sing the high bit at the end of "After Dark" though?

   Troy