BOC: Imaginos Guitarists

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Wed Dec 4 10:15:57 EST 1996

>   OK guys,
>
>   I have a friend who bought Imaginos because he heard that Joe Satriani
> was on it.   He, natch, is somewhat dissapointed, and thinks the album is
> real mediocre anyway.  So, on what parts does the meastro play on?  And
> all the other dudes mentioned for that matter?  Does anyone know?  Al?

I think Al posted way back when that he was part of the "Guitar Army Of
Imaginos" which I think was featured on "Siege...". Aldo Nova and the rest
were also part of that "army".

>  AND, while we are on the topic, has "Siege etc." ever been played live
> by either BOC or BS?
>
>   Troy

Don't think so, but it would be cool if they could pull it off (that massive
sound would take a lot of hands on stage...)

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, a Siemens Nixdorf Co.
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd. Suite 400
-------mmmmmmm- Atlanta, GA 30342  (404) 845-3404