BOC: Bloom

Wed Dec 4 10:20:39 EST 1996

Martin sez:

>I agree that EB has his good points!  And it's nice that so many BOC fans
are ready to jump to his defence, but the mention of the Live 1976
video/cd does remind me of something that always makes me laugh.  EB's
long spiel (during D&S, I think - a favourite, it would seem, for a chat!)
always convulses me with laughter when he starts talking about speed
limits!  I know it is a serious point, especially to anyone who has ever
had a speeding ticket, but is it really a subject worthy of a rock
'rebel'?

Well, you probably gotta consider the times.  I was only in Jr. High
at the time, so I can't speak with alot of athority here.

John