BOC: Imaginos Guitarists

Wed Dec 4 11:59:30 EST 1996

Steve responds to my ramblings:

> Hey, despite the album's shortcomings, I don't see how anyone could think
> that *Imaginos* is mediocre (and all of you out there that do, don't flame
> me too bad for saying so, o.k.?).

John, man.  Stop apologizing for having opinions, or I'm gonna get
mad and *really* flame you.  ;-)

Yeah, I guess I get too defensive.  I wrote the above right after my
rather lengthy post which I suspect will spark some comments and thought,
"well, who else am I about to piss off?"  Thanks for givin' me a little
slap on the face there, Steve.

>Anyway, that's what they get for buying an album just because they
heard that their favorite mega-guitarist happens to appear on it.
What do you think Eddie Van Halen fans thought of _Thriller_?

Good point.  Still, I got a bit defensive there that someone could think
that Imaginos is mediocre.  But, to each his/her own.

John