HW: old hat. was:OVER CALVERT's DEAD BODY!!!!!

skarsol skarsol at EROLS.COM
Wed Dec 4 10:12:32 EST 1996

Dave Berry wrote:

> > I think maybe (this is a guess), he is still capable of writing the same
> > sort of stuff,but because of his 'growing up' (heh), the same stuff he
> > used to write might sound too silly to himself, for him to want to share
> > it with the world.
>
> I can sympathize with that (if true).  A (long) while ago Mike suggested
> writing some lyrics for HW.  I had a go; I wanted a song that used VR to
> combine fantasy, SF, and eco-protest in the real world.  I got a little way,
> then realised I had produced complete doggerel, and threw it in the bin!

did you ask anyone else's oppinion?i for one,would have been interested
to read them.
if you can remember any of them,maybe you should see if other people
like them.
often lyrics will sound very cheesy until you get the tune with them to
set the
mood and feel.also,an artists harshest critic is usually himself.
rj