HW: Making up lyrics

skarsol skarsol at EROLS.COM
Wed Dec 4 10:27:40 EST 1996

Christian Mumford wrote:

> Hey, all this talk of people coming up with their own brilliant HW lyrics would
> be an interesting thread - we'll get to show off our poetic sides... You never
> know, with Dave running out of ideas/lyrics, he _might_ just use some...

this is true.i think if you send viable lyrics,they would be
used,provided you give artistic liscense,and don't want too much in
return.witness 'out of the shadows',
which was written by a fan,and i believe there was another,but cant
remember the name.
and the guy who wrote 'out of the shadows' can find his name on the
album as the writer.

> Here's my shot at poetic glory (sing to the tune of 'LSD'):

not too awful...heh. ;)
but you see how much i'm writing,don't you?    rj