BOC, first album

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Wed Dec 4 15:44:54 EST 1996

On  2-DEC-1996 09:13:49.0 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >I can abbreviate mine even better than Troy's and I will, beacuse
   >I reemember posting like this a while back: teh only BOC song I ever
   >heard on teh radio is DFtR, and second time I heard it I nailed down
   >the band and remembered the name; then I got a comp. with an edit on,
   >missing the guitar break. So I went, raging to myuself, "Where's the
   >bit I thought was another song?" and betook myself to a local music
   >stall, where I saw `Some Enchanted Evening' which (a) had Death on the
   >cover like in `Good Omens', (b) had DFtR on it, and (c) had a song
   >called `Godzilla' on it which sounded kind of interesting.
   >Of course, then I could only play tape. Today, as soon as I get
   >some line-out leads, this changes and my budget goes totally out of the
   >window...
   >Ah hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha! Jazza (quite cheerful for some
   >odd reason...)

 This talk of DFtR reminds me of something (sorry for not posting a seperate
note on it): I was browsing the bargain bins yesterday and came across a CD
(can't remember the label) called something like Classic Live Recordings. It
had Lynard Skynard, some other bands I forgot and BOC DFtR (Live). I
couldn't listen to it so I don't know if this is some different version,
but I guess it's not likely. Still, thought you should know. It's about 6:05
long...
  >/___

`[1;36;46mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive