BOC: Vocals (EB, BD, AB),Beavis, et al -Reply

Brad M. Lauchnor blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Wed Dec 4 19:00:53 EST 1996

>It's not something simple and stupid like "Eric threw him out", or "he
walked out because he'd had enough of Eric".  It was a whole chain of
events, and frankly it was almost absurd in what a roundabout way it
ended up leading to his "departure".

Yes.  Most events which appear explosive on the service have
numerous
things which build up over time that are generally not as well-known.
Despite our basic tendencies to simplify things so we can feel that we
understand them, most things are much too complex for that.

I distinctly remember Al saying that Eric was not the reason he left and
that if there was anyone he was disgruntled with (at the time) it was
Buck. I remember Al saying that Eric was more of a dispassionate
mediator. I think Al used a Mr. Spock type analogy;  that Al's decision to
leave was "not logical"

>  And what is Beavis saying?  It don't sound like "Cappucino" ;-)
Well if it's Beavis that quote would be "Crappuccino" - one of my favorite
episodes.

Brad L.   blauchno at deq.state.ut.us