BOC: Imaginos Guitarists

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Dec 4 23:37:49 EST 1996

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, John A Swartz wrote:

> Steve responds to my ramblings:
>
> > Hey, despite the album's shortcomings, I don't see how anyone could think
> > that *Imaginos* is mediocre (and all of you out there that do, don't flame
> > me too bad for saying so, o.k.?).
>
> John, man.  Stop apologizing for having opinions, or I'm gonna get
> mad and *really* flame you.  ;-)
>

> >Anyway, that's what they get for buying an album just because they
> heard that their favorite mega-guitarist happens to appear on it.
> What do you think Eddie Van Halen fans thought of _Thriller_?
>
> Good point.  Still, I got a bit defensive there that someone could think
> that Imaginos is mediocre.  But, to each his/her own.

 JEEZ, Man!  You haven't even MET the dude!  Don't get defensive over
something you have no control over.  I love Imaginos, you love Imaginos,
dudes on this list love Imaginos--- That is good enough for me!!!  :)

 (This same dude shreds me when I tell him that I find Satriani boring!).

  Care factor zero, and falling, ;)
   Troy