BOC: Vocals (EB, BD, AB), Imaginos, et al

dench M.G.Dench at BTON.AC.UK
Thu Dec 5 11:00:51 EST 1996

I think the varying responses in reply to the initial comment on EB shows
just what a great group BOC really were/are.  We all like them for our own
reasons, and, as a result, being only human, we all have our favourites.
What a boring BOC world it would be if we all liked the same people, the
same songs, the same albums, etc.  What makes BOC so great is that there
are so many different facets to them.  They are not the only band this is
true of, but they are the only one called Blue Oyster Cult.  Even what we
think may be indifferent BOC is far superior to the best of Phil Collins.

Long live BOC!

Martin

PS: It would be interesting to know why AL didn't sing on more than one
song - and what, then, is the significance of that song?  His voice is
pretty good to my ears.