BOC: Vocals (EB, BD, AB), Imaginos, et al

Thu Dec 5 12:07:35 EST 1996

Martin queries:

>PS: It would be interesting to know why AL didn't sing on more than one
song - and what, then, is the significance of that song?  His voice is
pretty good to my ears.

I seem to remember either in the Goldmine article or some interview with
Lanier back in the 70's that he said something to the effect that he
doesn't particularly like singing lead, and found doing "True Confessions"
very difficult.  Nonetheless, I think it came out pretty good.

Oh, I guess to avoid confusion, I should refer to Albert Bouchard as
"Albert" and not "Al" since people might think "Al" refers to Allen
Lanier's initials.

John