Imaginos great v. mediocre, no bad timing

Thu Dec 5 12:10:45 EST 1996

Joe writes:

>Am I the only one who originally thought that it was EB on this one? I
remember thinking that it was definately Eric's best ever vocal
performance.. Then I found out it was this Joey guy.. Oh...

Well, had that performance of "Frankenstein" been Bloom, it definitely
would have been his finest - although I don't think he could've done
the song like that.  Albert's version was good, but he didn't add some
of those high notes that Joey hits.

Actually, when I first heard this track, I thought it sounded a little
like Joe Bouchard at least in tone - I don't think Joe could've hit
some of those high notes the way Joey (Cerisano) did.

John