BOC: Imaginos great v. mediocre, no bad timing

Ross Reyes reyes at ALUX4.MICRO.LUCENT.COM
Thu Dec 5 15:07:43 EST 1996

> From owner-boc-l at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU Thu Dec  5 14:53:49 1996
>
> Yes, I also think 79 would have been the perfect year for releasing Imaginos.

I think you have to consider how long it actually does take to
make a magnificent album.   I think Mirrors was a throw together
quickie just to keep BOC on the one a year plan.   Imaginos,
i don't think would have been nearly as well done under the
the 1979 conditions.

RR