BOC: Imaginos great v. mediocre, no bad timing

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Thu Dec 5 19:32:16 EST 1996

>I think you have to consider how long it actually does take to
>make a magnificent album.   I think Mirrors was a throw together
>quickie just to keep BOC on the one a year plan.   Imaginos,
>i don't think would have been nearly as well done under the
>the 1979 conditions.

Quite possibly, yes, but then imagine what it would have been if Imaginos
had been released even earlier, after OYFoOYK, as some suggested...

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock In Progress,
  Slash and more to come...)