BOC: Now this is a rather odd thing to find...

ENTER-YOUR-FAITHLESS-VISIONS-HERE scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Sat Dec 7 13:17:50 EST 1996

In the Gibraltar Encyclopedia of Prgressive Rock, I search for BOC on a
whim and it came up with one refernce:

Argent [USA]

Together Now (72), Circus (75), others

I've only heard so much from Argent, but I have a couple albums. Argent,
led by and named after keyboard player Rod Argent basically played art
rock. Now many, if not most, may be familiar with the song "Hold Your Head
Up," of which many covers have been done, by BLUE OYSTER CULT, etc.
[emphasis added]

To this, all I can say is: "say what?"  I think the writer of this entry
was either off his rocker or something awfully close.. "Hold your head up"
is to lethargic for BOC, dont you think?

It goes to show you never can tell,
Jason

        "Tender was the Date with Laura's Plastic 'Lil Egypt"
                         Reeling minds in hiding
                       Laden with a buzzard dingo
                          is everybody happy?
               Unknown to thee, Like James Brown's machine,
                          you will die again