BOC: Imaginos Guitarists

Christian Mumford christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Sun Dec 8 17:55:44 EST 1996

Troy Harris shot the curl and said:

> JEEZ, Man!  You haven't even MET the dude!  Don't get defensive over
>something you have no control over.  I love Imaginos, you love Imaginos,
>dudes on this list love Imaginos--- That is good enough for me!!!  :)
>
> (This same dude shreds me when I tell him that I find Satriani boring!).
>
>  Care factor zero, and falling, ;)
>   Troy

Dude, I just picked this up. I'm not sure what to make of it yet, dude, but
some
of it really shreds. I agree that Satriani is boring, but the fact that the dude
used The Silver Surfer on one one of his album covers really... uh... shreds?

Sorry, we don't surf much up here :).

Christian