BOC: Imaginos great v. mediocre, no bad timing

Mon Dec 9 09:58:23 EST 1996

>I did sing it and felt it too. If Mirrors came out like disco then it must
have been Werman's fault 'cause we weren't ino it.
Al

Well, in the words of Spinal Tap, "If it had been mixed right . . ."  ;-)

I think there were some good songs on *Mirrors*.  But, as an _album_,
it seems weak -- the material is too light overall (if some of the
best of *Mirrors* had been put on an album with say half the tunes
from *Cultosaurus Erectus*, it might have been a strong album), and
the mix doesn't have enough edge to it.

John