OFF slightly : X-Mas plans

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Dec 9 10:49:53 EST 1996

Paul G Ward wrote:

> On  6 Dec 96 at 9:34, Jon Browne wrote:
>
> > Just wondering, what gigs etc. are you lot looking foward to over
> > the festive season, in the absence of any Solstice Hawkwind shows?
> > <shame!>
>
> Except for Radio Birdman on New Years, it's just the usual bands
> playing down here sadly. Good news is that Patti Smith will be at the
> Melbourne "Big Day Out" on Australia day weekend ... might even go to
> it now!
>
> Paul

If she comes here, I'll probably go as well.

There is very little to do in West Australia at any time of the year, so
my Xmas will be at home as usual (which I don't mind). My list to Santa
includes any CD's by ICU (which are impossible to get here anyway, so it
won't come as a surprise if I don't get any).
I usually have to order most things I am interested in. The only items I
have seen that I want, are Deep Purple's remastered "Fireball" as well
as "Space Daze". By the way, are the tracks by HW on that album the FULL
versions???

William