BOC: Champions of Cult Rock Classic

Jason Scruton scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Mon Dec 9 12:54:03 EST 1996

>As far as the "Champions of Rock" cover goes, it was just a picture of
>the band, and an old one too -- both Bouchards are in the picture.  Why
>this was done is beyond any logic that I have as the Bouchards had no
>input into the album

>The logic of laziness, I'd hazard, not to mention the logic of not >giving a flying one about the product...

Another more greedy answer: If you were a newborn convert to BOC and
knew the original lineup had split by seeing them live or something like
that, would you rather by a "best of" compilation that had the original
lineup supposedly on it (which the cover seemed to indicate), or a cd
that had just the three guys from the original band with two stand ins?
I'd say the former.

his two cents are not worth as much a two pennies,
Jason