Julian Cope and HW

Bryan Pitkin pitkin at MARYWOOD1.MARYWOOD.EDU
Mon Dec 9 12:48:45 EST 1996

Just a little tidbit...
I was reading in a recent issue of SELECT possibly the most recent
issue. And inside was a interview w/ Julian Cope. Besides conversing about
his record collection (including a whole row of shelves dedicated to

krautrock and HW... he said one of his most proudest moments was when he
sold LSD to Hawkwind at some studio in 1980.

just one of those neat facts that entertains....

On another subject;  When is Dave Brock's B-day?  I know Lemmy is
51 this Christmas so I'm guessing Dave is up there.  What about Richard, Alan,
and Ron??  Do they have families?
Just wondering if anyone knew?

peace,
bryan

"Hawkwind, this is not an obsession; it's a way of life!" -me