HW: Elric and OJ

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Mon Dec 9 13:28:10 EST 1996

Andrew Gilham wrote:

> The big problem with _City..._ is it was butchered fairly mercilessly by the
> publishers, which renders it incoherent.  Though maybe the Millennium/White
> Wolf _Von Bek_ omnibus restores the cuts?  (Allan?)
I have that one-and it seems to be the whole story, but not having read
the other version, I can't help much. Awesome book, Tho!!

> FWIW, my favourite MM fantasy is the preceding Von Bek, _The War Hound and the
> World's Pain_, which is (IMO) mature but not decadent (which, I fear, is the
> case with _Blood_ et seq.)
These are great!
Keep rockin'
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton