HW: Elric and OJ

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Mon Dec 9 13:29:24 EST 1996

skarsol wrote:

> Cliff & Pam Wheaton wrote:
>
> > Pam
> > p.s. : I have sonic blast on order!! Hope it makes it by Saturday-My
> > B-day present to me!!!
>
> do you mean sonic attack?or is this something new ive not heard about?
> a friend was talking last nite about something new,but couldn't remember
> what.   rj
Yes I do-I goofed. That's what happens when it's after work (at 2 am)
and I'm not seeing straight!!!
Thanx!!
Keep rockin'

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton