OFF slightly : X-Mas plans

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Mon Dec 9 14:15:32 EST 1996

William Duffy wrote:
> If she comes here, I'll probably go as well.
>
> There is very little to do in West Australia at any time of the year, so
> my Xmas will be at home as usual (which I don't mind). My list to Santa
> includes any CD's by ICU (which are impossible to get here anyway, so it
> won't come as a surprise if I don't get any).
> I usually have to order most things I am interested in. The only items I
> have seen that I want, are Deep Purple's remastered "Fireball" as well
> as "Space Daze". By the way, are the tracks by HW on that album the FULL
> versions???
>
> William

        It's only got "adjust me", and it's the version from XISOS. The Nik
Turner song from the album, God Rock, is the one from Space Ritual 94.
Almost all of the other songs are at least good, with some great ones in
there, too. I quite like the album, mainly because I haven't heard many
of the other bands on it and have been looking for them for some time.

-Max Wilcox