BOC: Guitarists and Spectres

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Mon Dec 9 17:08:50 EST 1996

John A Swartz writes:

 [...]
> And of course, Spectres has one major knock on it - the much-criticized-on-
> BOC-L-song, "Debbie Denise"

You know, for a FAQ maintainer, you're not very detail oriented.  ;-)
Debbie Denise is a strike against _AoF_, not _Spectres_.  You do
take time out from adding new novelettes to the FAQ to listen
your BOC albums, don't you, John?  ;-)

That said, I'd take DD over Lonely Teardrops, True Confessions, or
Mirrors any day.  And some days, I'd take it over Dr. Music.  It
depends how down on bouncy-sounding electric drums I'm feeling.

Steve
swann at panix.com