BOC: AoF & Spectres

Tue Dec 10 10:01:48 EST 1996

>"The Revenge of Vera Gemini"
Once again, ick.

Ack! You're serious, aren't you?
Well, this one has always been one of my faves from AoF -even before
I knew Al was on this list ;-)

>"Godzilla"
Corny, but still cool.  Possibly I'm influenced by nostalgia over the
old Monster Matinee every Sunday afternoon.

Yeah, Godzilla movies is what initially brought me to BOC, so, corny as
it is, this song will always mean something to me -- without it, I
probably never would've heard of BOC, never met all you folks here (sniff),
no FAQ, etc...  Besides, try and go to a BOC show and not sing along
when they play it - corny as it may be.

>"Searchin' for Celine"
Yet again, ick.

Yeah - waste of a cool bassline...

>"R.U. Ready 2 Rock"
Way too corny and obvious.

Well, I always liked this one - I wish BOC would go back to use it as
an opener (as they did around '85 - '88) and give "Stairway to the
Stars" a rest.

John

ObCD:  The Brain Surgeons, *Box of Hammers*