OFF: Elric and OJ

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Dec 10 10:17:35 EST 1996

>Thrud the Barbarian is excellent material, I highly recommend it.  I picked
>up
>a graphic novel (collection of appearances in White Dwarf (ironic,
>considering
>the attempt of this thread to avoid 'Warhammeresque')) recently, people
>always
>keep borrowing it...
>
>This could well be the one I had. Does it feature the mad evil sorcerer
>Tomi Kupah , and one section where Thrud is disguised as an old Woman?

Yeah... the one where Thrud has to go off and kill a beast that "cannot be
slain by hand of mortal man".  Because of the wording, this girl follows
him, only to discover that Thrud circumvents the prophecy a different way...
he kicks the monster to death.
.
.
girl:  "Careful, barbarian!  That's snake's poisonous!"
Thrud: (spitting) "I thought it tasted funny."
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm