BOC: AOL Chat time???

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Tue Dec 10 14:16:42 EST 1996

Well, well, well... what do you know ? I finally got my AOL account started,
much much sooner then I expected ! So I might be able to join in the chat
tonight. Now, if I could just figure out what time GMT is 10 EST... can
anyone help ? I'll never get this timezone stuff figured out *sighs and
shakes head*

Alex S. Garcia.

P. S.
My AOL login is Desdenova... cool, eh ? *grin*

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock In Progress,
  Slash and more to come...)