HW: Griffin WotEoT wierdness

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Tue Dec 10 15:10:30 EST 1996

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Mike Fuller wrote:

> A couple of months ago, I got the Griffin _Warrior on the Edge of Time_
> CD for Kollector's sake, but already having the Dojo version, I didn't
> bother to listen to it until last night.  I don't know what the heck is
> on it, but it sure ain't Hawkwind!  Has this happened to anyone else?

It sounds like the well-known Griffin _WotEoT_ mispressing disaster has
struck you!  As I recall, the contents are actually Pendragon(?).

> Also, I got it by mail-order, and it's probably too late and too much
> trouble to try to explain what happened and return it.  Does anyone know
> if Griffin will exchange it?

Yes, they will exchange it.  I also have a dim recollection that Jill
Strobridge was looking for one of these mispressings for her Kollection.
I'm sure she'd gladly take it off your hands if that is still the case...

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Screaming Trees, _Sweet Oblivion_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.