BOC: AOL Chat time???

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Tue Dec 10 18:45:08 EST 1996

>Alex asks:
>>tonight. Now, if I could just figure out what time GMT is 10 EST... can
>>anyone help ? I'll never get this timezone stuff figured out *sighs and
>>shakes head*
>
>At 10pm EST tonight (Dec 10), it will be 3am GMT (Dec 11)
>
>Martyn

Muchas gracias, Martyn...
*says he in an attempt to sound as if he could speak mexicano ;-)*

I should be there... might be much of a zombie, though... what was that "I
love the night" bit again ? *grin*

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock In Progress,
  Slash and more to come...)