BOC, BRAIN: Last night's AOL Chat

Wed Dec 11 09:55:08 EST 1996

Well, with my 50 hour trial of AOL, I managed to check out one of the
infamous BOC "chat" sessions.  Lots of fun (although a bit hectic), and
the folks over there made me feel quite at home.

Eric came on for a bit and reported the following on the new album:
Recording is basically done (!!), still on schedule for March '97
release.  Cover work is being done by ... aw shit I forget the guy's
name (although many on the chat were screaming for Gawlick ;-) ),
but the cover is not yet done.

Eric left the chat and Albert was on (he seemed to leave a bit abruptly -
so you can draw your own conclusions...) and it was cool to see that he
seems to still have alot of fan support over there (contrary to some
what I had thought - being that Eric/Buck are in AOL land and Albert is
here on BOC-L - but enough of that).  I think tBS have now been asked
to play just about everywhere in the country, so Al, I hope you're gonna
start lining up some gigs!  A few folks hadn't heard of tBS and hopefully
will be checking them out (I mentioned to them that the mailing address
is in the FAQ).

A few also inquired about BOC-L (no-one flamed us - even Bolle, who
showed up later  ;-) ), and I expect one or two new people signing
up on BOC-L in the next few days.  You have been warned!  ;-)

Also, while browsing the band folders in the "Music Mesage Center" on
AOL, I was surprised to find not only a folder for BOC, but also Soft
White Underbelly, The Red and The Black, and Oaxaca -- and they say
I've got too much time on my hands ...  ;-)

Also - Bolle reports that MF 14 should be shipped prior to Christmas.
This means that I should be ready with revision 2.2 of the FAQ by the
first of the year.

Good seeing Jack, Steve, and Albert (and I probably missed someone else -
sorry 'bout that) and Ric on the chat.

John