BOC: AoF & Spectres -Reply

TRANSMANIACON MC halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Wed Dec 11 12:45:53 EST 1996

>>"Goin' through the Motions"
>>Ick again.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>This I agree with whole-heartedly. Too much late 70's pop to be a BOC
>>song. It's the kind of song your sister would like - ACK! -. All that clapping
>>makes me ill.

>While I also somewhat agree, I can't but help but like the irony in that it
>seems
>to fit its own theme perfectly.

        If so many of us are against the hand clapping, how do you feel about
the "heys" in Astronomy, especially the Imaginos version?  I've learned to
tune them out somewhat, but when I first heard the song (Imaginos version) it
bothered me to no end!  I didn't hear the ST, SEE, and CC versions until later,
and I think that their use of "heys" are more tollerable, but it can really
cause an adverse reaction at times.

Brian