BOC, BRAIN: Last night's AOL Chat

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Wed Dec 11 20:45:52 EST 1996

>A few also inquired about BOC-L (no-one flamed us - even Bolle, who
>showed up later  ;-) ),

And why would they have flamed ? Is there a rule of some sort according to
which a mailing-list for BOC fans shouldn't be mentionned on a chat meant
for BOC fans ? *somewhat puzzled*

>and I expect one or two new people signing
>up on BOC-L in the next few days.  You have been warned!  ;-)

I know there's at least one new member on the list right now ! Hi Steve, and
welcome ! :-)

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock In Progress,
  Slash and more to come...)