BOC, BRAIN: Last night's AOL Chat

Thu Dec 12 09:09:04 EST 1996

>And why would they have flamed ? Is there a rule of some sort according to
which a mailing-list for BOC fans shouldn't be mentionned on a chat meant
for BOC fans ? *somewhat puzzled*

I'm referring to past discussions both here about AOL folks and on AOL
about BOC-L folks.  Granted, most of this was made more of a big deal
than it actually was, however Bolle only a few months ago raised th
the ire of some BOC-L folks with his statement (on alt.music.blueoystercult)
that "BOC-L sucks".  I won't rehash the details.  My point in mentioning
this fact was to just share with BOC-L folks that the AOL folks did
not speak badly about BOC-L on the chat -- to those of you on AOL this
may not be surprising.  To some on BOC-L who have heard various stories
in the past this may be somewhat telling.

>I know there's at least one new member on the list right now ! Hi Steve, and
welcome ! :-)

I knew he was one of the one's who asked (I sent him subscription info
from the FAQ) -- welcome aboard Steve!

John