BOC: Influences in literature

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Thu Dec 12 12:44:05 EST 1996

Hey folks, I've just started reading Bruce Sterling's "Involution ocean"
(his first novel), and on the second page I picked up the name of a couple :
UNDINE ! I was wondering how much that could be a coincidence ? Especially
if you consider the book was written in 1977 (well, published would be more
accurate - there's no way of knowing when the book was actually written).

This made me wonder if some of you had noticed any BOC influence in other
books... might make for an intersting thread, no ?

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock In Progress,
  Slash and more to come...)