BOC: Mirrors - Can You Dance to It?

Thu Dec 12 13:47:52 EST 1996

>"The Marshall Plan" was released as a single ?

Yep - better know as a single as "Here's Johnny"

(Actually, I think "Divine Wind" might've been the b-side -- shoulda
reversed those two if so ...)

>I don't really know much
about which songs were released as singles (is there a list somewhere ? I
don't remember seeing it on the FAQ, though it's been a while since I last
checked it...).

Wait another 2 or 3 weeks when Rev. 2.2 of the FAQ comes out -- there's
a pretty complete singles discography in there (actually, I think it
may be in the current version - I forget - but there are additions and
correction in the upcoming version).

John