HW: Sonic Assassins EP

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Thu Dec 12 17:01:19 EST 1996

Martyn White writes:

> Hi jill, you might want to check to see if there is something amiss at
> your end.  The list has been pretty busy of late and I am surprised
> that you haven't received loads of email

yeah - I'm pretty sure there is something wrong at this end - I'll just
have to hope someone gets around to locating it soon.   Probably a huge
flood of messages will arrive in reverse order of importance so if
anyone has heard about any Hawkwind pre-winter solstice gigs and posted
them in the last day or so please let me know now!!     (Can but hope!)

ta

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk