Hawkwind in Print

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Dec 12 12:46:01 EST 1996

In message <Pine.SOL.3.95.961212123231.15546A-
100000 at suma3.reading.ac.uk>, Mikey pops <M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK>
writes
>I caught a glimpse of a book entitled Kaleidoscope Eyes, subtitled
>something along the lines of 'a look a psychedelic music'. It has 2 or 3
>pages about Hawkwind, including up to date stuff about Nikwind, as well
>as a chapter on Pink Floyd and a good selection of other bands.
>
>I don't know anything else about it, but could find out by walking to a
>bookshop.
>
>Mike w

I'm getting it for X-mas. I *know* my wife's already bought it <grin>
but I thought the HW section was 15-20 pages, no? I didn't really look
cos when I picked it up in the shop it fell open at a great NIKpic.
Naturally, I ran out of the shop immediately and called my wife,
instructing her on certain gifts. Thing is, 2nd to HW, my favorite band
is everyotherpsychebandinthehistoryofmusicespeciallythe60spunkonesliketh
eMC5andtheseeds who also have a good section in this book :)
--
Jon Browne