HW Recording List(s)

Brian "_pink" Davis pink at UGA.CC.UGA.EDU
Fri Dec 13 12:26:59 EST 1996

Greetings,
        My name is Brian. I just joined this list and wanted to introduce
myself. Most everyone I know calls me "pink" because of my love for Pink
Floyd. So if you see a posting from "_pink" it's me. ;^)
        I have been listening to HW for about 12 years and have accumulated
a fair sized collection. I am however curious as to "unauthorized" or
"rare" recordings by HW and related. Are there any lists compiled that
would give me an idea about what is available? Are their any of you
interested in PF related recordings? If so and you would like to possibly
do some trading you can visit my site (URL in sig file) and check out my
list.
        I look forward to gaining more info on HW and keeping in touch with
the current state of things...

later,