HW Recording List(s)

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Dec 13 14:01:05 EST 1996

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, Brian "_pink" Davis wrote:

>         I have been listening to HW for about 12 years and have accumulated
> a fair sized collection. I am however curious as to "unauthorized" or
> "rare" recordings by HW and related. Are there any lists compiled that
> would give me an idea about what is available?

If it helps any, there is a very good Hawkwind discography available via
anonymous ftp from csgrad.cs.vt.edu in the directory /pub/boc-l.  Its file
name is hw_discography, and it is a plain ascii text file.

(You'll also find there an excellent "codex" which cross-references every
known Hawkwind song with the albums and recordings they've appeared on.
It is in the same directory as the discography, and its file name is
hw_codex.)

Welcome to the list!

Cheers,

Paul.